Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Second try.

Okay, I didn't figure it out. I think I left off with Arches National Park. I guess I know where our next trip will be. At least we will try to plan for no snow. We stopped at the Utah visitors center to see if we had time to go to Thompson Springs to see Sego Canyon Petroglyphs.. If anyone is interested in this kind of art, look it up. These are a great example. Unfortunately, the coming storm prevented us from going. Add that to the next trip for the Penguin Hiking Group.

Ended our day at Target buying a knit cap for Don. Had to check the whole mall because every store had packed all their winter gear because of warm weather. 34 degrees right now at 6:30pm.

I PROMISE TO TRY TO KEEP CAUGHT UP SO POSTS WILL BE SHORTER.

No comments:

Post a Comment