Monday, May 13, 2013

Garden and beer

Good morning everyone. It is a beautiful day here in Macon Missouri. We headed north west out of St. Louis. We have to be in Branson later this week but I am squeezing in all of the state I can. Today should be a great day for me. See tonight's. blog for details. Went to a beautiful Polish Church yesterday and I received a red rosé for. mother' day. Went to the Missouri Botanical Gardens. More beautiful glass. Great water fountains with spigots to refill bottles. Found a great plant for us. Crested Euphorbia. It twists and turns like our travels. Took a pic of Don in the Ottoman Garden looking over the pools. Loved the quote from George Washington Carver. Wanted to play in the canoe but those annoying kids just wouldn't let me. More glass flowers inside the glass enclosed rain forest. Memorial statue of mother and children for 9-11.
Next to the Anheiser Busch Factory. Not as interesting as Coors but the buildings were amazing. The horses of course were beautiful. Went on a trolley ride. Chandeliers in stable and brewery. I didn' like the smell inside of the brewery. Don enjoyed the samples. Jr and I had lemonade. More tonight if I have the energy. Relaxing on vacation is exhausting.

No comments:

Post a Comment